Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
THIRD MAN RECORDS
PRIZE DRAW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Third Man Records London Limited, 1 Marshall St, London W1F 9BA
- The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK only over the age of 18 except: employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of any of the aforementioned.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
The prize draw will run from 15:00 BST Friday 15th July 2022 to 23:59 Tuesday 19th July 2022. Entries received outside of this time will not be valid.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
To enter the prize draw, please pre-order Jack White’s album “Entering Heaven Alive” via the official UK store or in-person at the Third Man Records store in London. Alternatively, please fill in your details via the form (no purchase necessary route).
- To enter the prize draw entrants must have a mobile phone or other wireless or electronic device that supports internet access. Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by your carrier or online service will apply. Entrants must have a valid email address to enter the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize draw entries that are not successfully completed, lost, or delayed in transit due to any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware, software or any other equipment failure.
- The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are: automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals, or incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
This is a prize draw to win 2x tickets to see Jack White perform a set at Third Man Records London at one of three timeslots during the afternoon of 23rd July 2022. The prize does not include transport or travel to/from the event. There are 50 prizes to be won in total.
- The winner will be selected at random by a computer generator by Wednesday 20th July 2022.
- The winner will be notified by Promoter via email on Wednesday 20th July 2022. If the winner of the prize draw does not respond to the Promotor by email reply within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize and it cannot be exchanged or transferred. Photo ID will be required to redeem the prize. This is a phone-free show.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Third Man Records London Limited, 1 Marshall St, London W1F 9BA (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in Clause 4. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.orgIn such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will only be processed for the purposes of the competition in addition to inclusion to the Third Man Records and Jack White mailing lists.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.